Fireball's Heart

"My people," Wise Owl says, "always tell the truth". (p.9)

「Fireball's Heart」の画像検索結果     I read "Fireball's Heart", a book in Helbling readers series. One day, Wise Owl said that his people always tell the truth like Dark Eyes. After that, Strong Buffalo said that if Dark Eyes doesn't tell a lie during the week, he give Wise Owl half of his horses. This book tells us that it is important to tell the truth, but it is not always easy to tell the truth. If I were in Dark Eyes's situation, I might not be able to tell the truth, so I respected him. This book was really nice, please read it!




Puchta, H (2007). Fireball's Heart. Helbling.

コメント

  1. (p.9)
    (p. 9)

    a book in Helbling readers series
    a book in the Helbling Readers series

    Puchta, H
    Puchta, H.

    返信削除
  2. he give Wise Owl half of his horses
    he will give Wise Owl half of his horses

    返信削除

コメントを投稿