The Kingdom of the Snow Leopard

Then Mahir turned Tom and said. "Remember, 'practice makes perfect'. Look after my sister for me." (p 55) 

ソース画像を表示     Today, I read The Kingdom of the Snow Leopard. Tom and Mahir are good friends. They spend the holidays in The Kingdom of Snow Leopard, a home country of Mahir. (And Mahir is a prince of the special country.) However, a kidnapper are following them and he kidnapped Mahir, Tom and Tara, Mahir's sister in order to get Shining Star. Finally, they find that Shining Star is not jewely or money but lives.
    I tell you a nice word of Mahir. He says to Tom, "Remember, 'practice makes perfect'. Look after my sister for me." when they are kidnapped and Mahir go out with  the kidnapper to take him to the place where Shining Star is. Mahir and Tom are good friends, and they have trust in each other. After this word, Tom fights enemies and he wins by using technique tought by Mahir, so I thought they are very cool. Also, this book tells us the importance of lives. Please read it.


Rawstron, E. (2007). The Kingdom of the Snow Leopard. Helbling

コメント