This is San Francisco



Every morning, more than 150 fishing boats go out from San Francisco. They leave from a pier on the water front. This part oh water front from Hide Street to Powell Street is called Fisherman's Wharf.
p20 

Today, I read This is San Francisco, a book in HEINEMANN ELT GUIDED READERS.
A lot of things about San Francisco are written in this book. For example, history, geography, food, sightseeing site...and so on.
 I took an interest in fisherman's wharf. Visiters can walk beside the water there. And there are many seafood restaurants. I love seafood, so I want to go and eat big crabs!
I was surprised at a pictutre of cars on Lombard Street. I didn't know San Francisco was built on many hills. I want to see  wonderhul views of the city at top of hills.
I also didn't know there are many Chinese people in San Francisco. This is largest group of Chinese out side Asia.
I can know many things about San Francisco from this book.I really want to go there!


Pennink, B (1992), This is San Francisco, HEINEMANN ELT GUIDED READERS

コメント