Poket Money

"I want to earn all the extra poket money," she said.
"I'm sorry Biff," said Dad. "I'm afraid you can't. You all have to do the jobs - not just you."
"But Chip and Kipper don't mind," said Biff.
"That's not point," said Dad. "The idea is that we share the jobs."
"But I worked hard," said Biff.
p14,15

I read Poket Money,  a book in the Oxford Reading Tree series.
The family were on a camping holiday. Dad had an idea that the chilren have to help jobs. And he said "If you do the jobs without a fuss, you get extra poket money." The children didn't like the idea. Biff did all jobs becouse she wanted extra poket money to buy a fossil. But his idea is that they share the jobs.
I also thought it was important for family to share jobs. In the end of the story, Biff learned the importance of help others without getting money because of an incident. Please read it!

Hunt, R, & Brychta, A. (2003). Poket Money. Oxford Reading Tree.

コメント