The City Mouse and the Country Mouse

But just as they started to nibble food...in a came cat! In came a dog! In came a person!
"Run for your life!" said the city mouse.
P12,13 


Today, I read one more book. I read The City Mouse and the Country Mouse, a book in the Folk & Fairy Tale Easy Readers series. It was written by Violet Findley. the city mouse and the country mouse went the city to eat the finest meat after they played in the countryside. But they came across cats when they are eating, and they run for their life. The country mouse had never been so scared. Lastly, he thought his home is the most comfortable place. I like his words, "No matter where I roam, there is no place like home," I think so too. I found it when I started to live by myself. I like this story. Please read it!



VOCABULARY

nibble:かじって食べる


Violet, F.(2006)The City Mouse and the Country Mouse. New York, NY: Scholastic











コメント

コメントを投稿