Who wants to be a star?

Tina is very sad. She does not want tobe a star. She wants a quite life.

Today, I read Who wants to be a star?, a book in the penguim readers series. It was written by Margaret Iggulden and Julia Allen. Tina is a famous TV star. Her mother wants her to be a more famous TV star because her mother wants the money. But Tina wants a quite life, so she goes the countryside and learn another way of life. I had lived in the country side of Nagasaki before coming Kumamoto, so I know it is very good to live in the country side. I think it's very convenient to live in the city, but sometimes, the traffic noise is horrible. In the country side, you can live in beautiful nature and learn a lesson from it! the story of this book is very interesting for me. Please read it.
「who wants to be a star」の画像検索結果

コメント