Nanny McPhee & The BIG BANG

"I'm Nany McPhee," she said. "I'm here because you need me.""Stop fighting, childlen," said Nanny McPhee.The children did'nt listen. Nanny McPhee moved her stick and suddenly the children stopped fighting.


Today, I read Nanny McPhee & The BIG BANG, a book in Popcorn ELT Readers series. It was written by Emma Thompson. Norman, Magsie and Vincent Green live on farm. Their father is fighting in the war. Cylil and Celia live in London. They are very rich and their mother is Mrs Green's sister.They going to live on the Green's farm because there are a lot of boms in London. Nanny McPhee must stay children and help them. Nanny McPhee must stay children and help them. At first, children are fighting, but finaly, they did't need her. A scene that children are looking for pigs disappering  together is my favorite scene. It is very interesting book.
Nanny mcphee and the big bang

コメント