Ricky and the American Girl

Ricky's world changed completely on a cold Friday afternoon in November. (p.11)



ソース画像を表示     Ricky is a genius at school. He is not interested in anything exept for maths and computers. However, his world completely changes when he meets Alexis, a beautiful American girl. Then he finds that Alexis is Holly's cousin and lives with Holly, so he decides to go to a party at Holly's house to meet Alexis again. After that, he arranges to meet her, but he finds that she is not a nice girl...
     I have not fallen in love with a boy at first sight like Ricky. However, I understand that Ricky falls in love with a girl who apperars in his dream. I also have the same experience that a boy who appears in my deam looks better for me than before. And I think it is a little funny that Ricky always wears a purple shirt when he meets Alexis.








Hobbs, M. (2007). Ricky and the American Girl. Helbling.


コメント